Northern NSW Football is seeking to employ a Club Development Officer from February 2014 as follows.
Club Development Officer
Northern NSW Football (NNSWF) is the peak body charged by Football Federation Australia with the responsibility of growing, developing and promoting the sport of Football throughout Northern NSW. NNSWF seeks to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced Club Development Officer to effectively coordinate and implement programs and services which aim to assist community clubs recruit, retain and provide players, coaches, and volunteers with an enjoyable football experience. The successful candidate will have the experience, credibility and knowledge to effectively communicate with and engender the support of grassroots volunteers.
Knowledge, skills and behavior required (Competency) .
- Proven experience in community grassroots sport, ideally as a volunteer office bearer;
- An understanding of the challenges facing community football clubs throughout Northern NSW, specifically the retention of club players, coaches and volunteers;
- Sound knowledge of the FFA Football Curriculum, Community Coach Education Pathway and the National Club Accreditation Scheme (NCAS);
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills;
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail; and
- Effective time management skills and the ability to work independently
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants MUST address individually, within a cover letter with their application, the key ‘Knowledge, Skills and Behavior required’ as listed above. Applicants failing to do this and simply submitting ‘generic’ resumes will not be considered.
The successful applicant will commence employment in approximately February 2014.
Applications close: Monday 2nd December 2013
Applications to: email@example.com
Position Description: www.northernnswfootball.com.au
Enquiries to: Peter Haynes, NNSW Community Football Manager Phone: 0249 640 716 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org